HomeCare of Mid-Missouri (HCMM), a growing nonprofit organization serving the home care needs of Central Missouri since 1973 is seeking self-motivated, organized, caring and compassionate professional RN with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to join our Management team in a full-time position at the corporate office in Moberly. HCMM is dedicated to ensuring seniors and people with disabilities remain safe and independent in their own homes.
HOME CARE MANAGER Responsibilities
This individual would be responsible for:
• The administrative oversight for the delivery of services to the agency’s senior and disabled clients receiving home
• The Manager leads a group of Area Supervisors who schedule services to the agency’s clients.
• Additional responsibilities include maintaining excellent communication with our clients and caregivers relating to the
services provided by the agency.
• Hiring and training staff.
Position skills or experience required or preferred include:
• Prior experience in either home care or caring for the elderly/disabled is preferred.
• Managing and Leading Staff
• Customer Service Oriented and Strong Computer Skills
Paid Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays
HomeCare of Mid-Missouri, Inc.
102 West Reed Street, Moberly, MO 65270
(660) 263-1517 or (800) 246-6400